Office of the Secretary of State
This office will:
- Serve the people of the State of North Dakota and its guests;
- Execute with integrity the duties required by the North Dakota Constitution and the North Dakota Century Code;
- Collect and preserve the records of the State as defined by the law; and
- Act as an ambassador for the State of North Dakota, its people, and its way of life.
This mission will be dispatched effectively, efficiently, expeditiously, courteously, and with financial responsibility.
- Staff Organizational Chart
- Biennial Report 2019-2021
- Biennial Report 2017-2019
- Biennial Report 2015-2017
- Biennial Report 2013-2015
- Biennial Report 2011-2013
- Biennial Report 2009-2011
- Biennial Report 2007-2009
- Biennial Report 2005-2007
- Biennial Report 2003-2005
- Biennial Report 2001-2003
- Office Contact Information
- History of the Office
- Duties of the Secretary of State
- Holiday Office Closings
Business and Licensing System Request for Proposal (issued 1/6/2016)
Issued to acquire a new technology solution for all business and licensing processes of this office.