About the Office
This office will:
- Serve the people of the State of North Dakota and its guests;
- Execute with integrity the duties required by the North Dakota Constitution and the North Dakota Century Code;
- Collect and preserve the records of the State as defined by the law;
- Act as an ambassador for the State of North Dakota, its people, and its way of life.
This mission will be dispatched effectively, efficiently, expeditiously, courteously, and with financial responsibility.
- Staff Organizational Chart
- Biennial Report 2011-2013
- Biennial Report 2009-2011
- Biennial Report 2007-2009
- Biennial Report 2005-2007
- Biennial Report 2003-2005
- Biennial Report 2001-2003